Bank Loan Calculator helps users to calculate loan, house loan, education loan, car loan, bank loan, etc.
FREE Tips on How to Manage Your Budget
• Know the difference between a “need” and a “want.”
• Track your daily expenses closely for four to six months, until you know your spending habits well enough
to develop a realistic budget.
• Periodically review your fixed and variable expenses; don’t assume fixed expenses can’t be adjusted, too.
• Save 5 to 10 percent of your net income every month. Pay yourself first—don’t just save the “leftovers.”
• Write down your goals—short-, medium-, and long-term.
• Check your net worth at least once a year to make sure you’re making progress.
• Review your checking and savings accounts every couple of years to ensure that you’re getting the best
deal in terms of service fees, monthly charges, minimum balances, credit card fees, enhancements, etc.
FREE Tips on How to Manage Your Credit
• Check your credit rating annually. If you are married, confirm that your credit history is being maintained
in your own name. Adjust any errors you find immediately.
• Pay your bills on time to maintain a good credit record. If you get into trouble, contact your creditors and
explain your situation.
• Stay below 20 percent! Avoid getting into total debt that exceeds 20 percent of your annual income.
• Reserve consumer credit for major purchases, such as a car. Avoid using your credit cards unless you
plan to pay the total amount due at the end of the month (or if you are trying to build up a good credit